Friday, February 5, 2016

My Japan vacation January 2016 part3


 Next morning, we decided to visit a nearby city Nara.
This is the famous Buddha's temple with tons of wild deers running around. We were early, their still asleep.
  However, we saw tons of deers on our way out. They're smart, they'd chase people with deer food in their hands. Nope, not me. I only have leather gloves in my hand.
You're suppose to squeeze through this hole in the pillar.
A small group of Koreans actually managed to squeeze through it one by one.
This reminds me of that Tiger in Madagascar 3. 
No way, I ain't doing it. (See the horror on my face?)    

 Then it's time for some expensive crab sashimi.
It tasted like...... raw crab?
Maybe I'm just not a seafood person.

 This place is not as crowded in the afternoon on weekdays.
But still full of tourists.

Later that day we visited Osaka Castle.
This castle is very beautiful, it's a must see sight, when visiting Osaka.
Although the park was huge, had to walk a long way from the subway stations located on the corners of the park.

This tablet cost me about $190.00USD. tax free.
I had to buy one to bring home, and my old tablet can finally retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment