Friday, February 5, 2016

My Japan vacation January 2016 part5


My brother and I had an argument at Kyoto.
Thus, we decided to split up on the last day and meet back at the hotel at night.

I was on an adventure on my own again.
I wanted to have a taste of the famous Ice-dog in Osaka. Which is located in a place call American village. See the Statue Of Liberty on the top of that building. (she's French actually^_^)
I got lost a few times finding this place, because I'm a dinosaurs and don't know how to use a smartphone. by the time I found the store selling Ice-dogs, they were not open yet.
So I came back in the afternoon.

It's an awesome experience.
Soft ice-cream on a deep fried hot dog bun, got to at least try it once.

 A souvenir I picked up.

This is operating area of the subway train.
The Osaka Umeda subway station is a huge underground maze, very easy to get lost.

In the end, I had a wonderful time in Osaka, Japan.
But, next time I travel, I would probably prefer to travel solo as the way I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment